Wednesday, January 11, 2012

PRELIMINARY ADMISSIONS, AND FULL APPLICATION DEADLINES...Oh my....

Yay! My preliminary admissions is now submitted and i am one step closer to finally being able to study abroad in Spain. Unfortunately, I have just learned that I am going to need $900 to submit along with my final admission. Yikes!

So, because I do not have that much on hand at the moment, I am really going to need help with getting the money that I need to make this happen. Spain, one of the most beautiful and most sought after places in all the world. Majestic and Beautiful and just within arms reach.One thing that I can tell you that I can tell you for certain is that I am going to be EXTREMELY  stressed until I finish all of this paperwork. I always hear teachers and my mom's friends making jokes about how peaceful the world would  be if not for the mounds and mounds of paperwork.

I have until March 15. Oh my goodness! Wish me luck.

-janeen mickayla

No comments: