Tuesday, July 10, 2012

10 T H I N G S...I'll miss about America [#2. my mom]

mommy + me {my first birthday}


59 days

until Friday September 07 2012


When I am in Germany I will, of course, miss my mother. I  have never been away from her for that long of a time. She doesn't even know how much I love her. I am going to miss her like crazy! These are pictures of me in my my the first two years of my life. These photos are from the 90's so I'm super happy that I have them scanned. I want to make sure I have these pictures forever, even though the memories they give me are a little hazy. These pictures are very personal and my mom is one of the most important people to me.


 - janeen mickayla

2 comments:

MiXue said...

Awww you are so cute! :) My mom always says I don't know how much she loves me..

Unknown said...

thanks, yeah, mom's are great. =D