Tuesday, November 6, 2012

God Bless America.



God Bless America.

Presidential Election 2012, President Obama - Reelected for Second Term

"Thank goodness!"

I strongly beleive that the US doged a silver bullet in this election. President Obama has made progress with America's social and economic problems. It's just, not as fast as most American's would want, and that's understandable. We're Americans. :) But what I will never understand is how we almost had Mitt Romney as a president when Mitt Romney is....Mitt Romney, there's not much more I really can say than that. I will never understand how they were tied for so long.    I was honestly scared. When I come back to America after my year abroad, I'll be 18 soon, and if we had Romney as a president, as a female alone, i'd have no chance. That's all that there really is to it.    This one, really was something, 
wasn't it? 


See you in four years (I'll be voting in the next one)
- janeen mickayla


God Bless America. von withlove-janeen, tech accessories enthaltend

2 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Yes to this, 4 more years, Europe is happy for you :).

You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
Tereza
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Yes, i'd love that! I checked out your blog, really great! I love fashion blogs. So much inspiration :) i am now a follower :DD