Sunday, July 8, 2012

10 T H I N G S...I'll miss about America [#1. New York]









61 days

until Friday September 07 2012


New Jersey is my home, beautiful and I will always love it, but I think that I will miss being in such close proximity to New York more. The city of lights, the city of $2 jeans, the city where anything can happen...this I will truly miss. I remember my first trip to Central Park. It was almost magical to. We went in the spring and I was just amazed by all the smells and all the different types of people that were all clustered into one place. I remember the funnel cake and hot dogs and the hundreds of personal food vender's and I remember my mom getting her portrait done, and doting over the horse we passed. I can't even explain what it feels like to be there. I know it's cliché but, only in New York, right?
- janeen mickayla

No comments: