Sunday, December 30, 2012

Highlights of 2012.

a really great summer. pre-deutschland. ( herehere, and here )
the long and paper-work filled ;)  road to Germany (1, 2, 3)
saying goodbye to this city that i love.
my first hiking trip (...ever) with my host family in Eifel.

getting to know Düsseldorf (remember this?) , one of the best states in Germany
one hundred percent concentrated awesomeness XD

made friends with an amazing group of people

my 16th birthday (in germany)!
Österreich.
discovering old things, new to me (this)
Deutsche Weihnachtsmarkts ( this right here)
my first German christmas :)
this year hast had it's highs and lows, like every year. but there is so much that happened this year that i never thought could actually happen. and there is just so much that i'm thankful for, and so many memories that i'm sure will stay with me forever. 2012 was a good year. i have good anticipation for what the next year will bring :)
sketch via. tumblr
with love,
janeen

No comments: